FACTS Tuition Management
FACTS began in 1986 and has grown to be the nation’s leading provider of tuition payment plans . FACTS Management serves more than one million families at approximately 6,500 private and faith-based schools in the U.S. and serves over one million families nationwide. They are SSAE 16, PCI DSS Level 1, and Red Flag ready to protect the security of financial information in their system. They are now part of the Nelnet Business Solutions group. Covenant Classical School’s board of directors implemented this system for the 2013-2014 school year in order to provide a more efficient business system for the school as well as flexibility and convenience to our families. If you would like to learn more about FACTS tuition management click on the FACTS logo and you will be taken to their informational site. The FACTS account will be setup during the RenWeb enrollment or re-enrollment process. You can access your FACTS account through your RenWeb log-on.
If you are making a one time pay in full tuition payment you may send your check to the school to be processed. Option 2 and Option 3 will need to pay through the FACTS portal. All families will need to pay for incidental fees through FACTS.
Advantages of the FACTS system to our school
• Credit cards accepted with a 2.75% additional charge.
• Flexible payment options (pay in full, bi-yearly, or monthly)
• Intuitive online account maintenance
• 24/7 customer service
• Switch among financial accounts
• Families can pay ahead online
• Families can pay by telephone
• Mobile-friendly payment site
• “No Login” online payment option
• One-click Spanish translation option
• Multiple students on one agreement
• Payment notice emailed 2-days after missed payment due date (invoice)
• Incidentals such as field trips, t-shirts, and fees processed through FACTS instead of sent to school with students
FACTS Management Notes
Please see this message from FACTS regarding your taxes and how to easily use FACTS to help during tax season:
Payments Summary Feature Streamlines Tax Reporting
With tax season nearly upon us, FACTS Management would like to remind you of a feature available to each of your payment plan families, which enables them to quickly and easily create a payment summary.
By simply clicking “View Printable Payments Summary” on the Payments tab, you can retrieve and print a summary of payments for the 2015 year or any other specified timeframe. Each payment summary contains the date range, family name, subaccounts, and your school’s Federal Tax ID number.