RenWeb Parents Web
RenWeb is designed to keep parents and students informed about grades so that they can assess their progress and growth. It is not designed to replace good communication with teachers, but rather to provide accessibility and efficiency to our families.
To access the Renweb Parent’s website:
- Point your browser to: www. renweb.com
- Click on ‘ParentsWeb Login.’
- Log in as follows: Enter the CCS “District Code” (COV-TX), then type in the email address that you have chosen.
- Click ‘New Parent Login’ if you have not logged in before.
- You will be emailed a new password within three minutes (to the email address you typed in, which must be the same email address you chose).
- Go back to the first screen and type in your password to log in.
- Select ‘Continue.’
- To access grades, select ‘classrooms.’
- This will bring up all classes that each of your children are enrolled in at the school.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you cannot log in, please email Kathleen Smith (email@example.com). This will assure that you will be added to the database.