|Due Jan 20, 2018||Pay In Full May 1, 2018||2 Payments Due May 1 and Dec 1, 2018||12 Monthly Payments|
May 2018 – Apr 2019
|10%||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
2018-19 Facility Fee
|Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
Full amount of tuition and family facility fee paid by May 1, 2018
One-half of tuition and family facility fee due May 1, 2018; remainder due December 1, 2018
12 Monthly tuition and family facility fee payments beginning May 1, 2018 and ending April 1, 2019
- The new student application fee is $150 and is due with the application.
- The new student registration fee is $350 and is due within two weeks of acceptance, or before the start of school, whichever comes first.
- The family facility fee is $600.
- The above schedule includes a $500 per student tuition increase for grades 8-12 for the senior trip. This amount is not refundable if a student withdraws prior to the senior trip, or does not participate in the senior trip.
- The re-enrollment fee for returning students is $500 per student. This fee is waived for families completing re-enrollment by January 18, 2019.
- Kindergarten supply fee is $40 per student.
- Logic/Rhetoric students will be charged a curriculum fee for literature books based on the yearly selection per grade.
- There is a $175 participation fee for CCS Fine Arts theatre productions.
- Athletic fee schedules are available at this page: https://covenantfw.org/handbook-and-forms/.
- FACTS will assess a $25 late fee for all overdue tuition. A payment is considered overdue and students will not be allowed to continue to attend school if payment is not received by the last day of the month. A fee of $30 will be assessed for each bank overdraft. All fees, deposits, and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- RenWeb charges a $20 fee to process the online application/enrollment process for new families, and a $10 re-enrollment processing fee for returning fees.
Financial aid applications are available from the link on our school website, www.covenantfw.org. The link is found on both this page (Click here for the application) and the Financial Aid page. These applications are due with the Application for Admission for new families. FAST applications for re-enrolling families are due December 1, 2018.