Tuition & Fees
Due at Re-Enrollment:
|Pay In Full:
May 5 or May 15, 2021
|12 Monthly Payments:
May 2021 through April 2022
|10%||Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
2021-2022 Facility Fee
|Option #1||Option #2||Option #3|
The full amount of tuition and the family facility fee will be paid by May 5 or May 15, 2021.
One half of tuition and the family facility fee will be paid on May 5 or May 15, 2021. The remainder will be due on Dec. 5 or Dec. 15, 2021.
The 12 monthly tuition and family facility fee payments will begin on May 5 or May 15, 2021, and end on April 5 or April 15, 2022.
- The new student application fee is $150 and is due with the application.
- The new student registration fee is $350 and is due within two weeks of acceptance, or before the start of school, whichever comes first.
- The family facility fee is $600.
- The above schedule includes a $500 per student tuition increase for grades 8-12 for the senior trip. This amount is not refundable if a student withdraws prior to the senior trip, or does not participate in the senior trip.
- The re-enrollment fee for returning students is $500 per student. This fee is waived for families completing re-enrollment by January 15, 2021.
- Kindergarten supply fee is $40 per student.
- Logic/Rhetoric students will be charged a curriculum fee for literature books based on the yearly selection per grade.
- There is a $175 participation fee for CCS Fine Arts theatre productions.
- Athletic fee schedules are available at this page: https://covenantfw.org/handbook-and-forms/.
- FACTS will assess a $25 late fee for all overdue tuition. A payment is considered overdue and students will not be allowed to continue to attend school if payment is not received by the last day of the month. A fee of $30 will be assessed for each bank overdraft. All fees, deposits, and tuition payments are non-refundable.
- RenWeb charges a $20 fee to process the online application/enrollment process for new families, and a $10 re-enrollment processing fee for returning fees.
Please visit https://covenantfw.org/financial-aid/ for financial aid information.
Covenant Classical School
1701 Wind Star Way
Fort Worth, TX 76108