Covenant Classical School Current Openings
Covenant Classical School’s mission is to train students to live and think according to a biblical, Christ-centered worldview. The School partners with parents to provide a rigorous, classical education that instills a lifelong love of learning and trains students to become mature, wise, eloquent leaders who will engage the world for the cause of Christ and articulate the Christian message persuasively, with clarity, conviction, integrity, and humility.
CCS was founded in 1999 by a small group of Fort Worth families. In 2009 classes began on the new 36-acre campus with its three classroom buildings, an administration building, a football field, and a playground—the beginning of a multi-year plan that will accommodate the school’s growing enrollment, which is now 400 students in kindergarten through grade 12.
Covenant Classical School
1701 Wind Star Way
Fort Worth, TX 76108
Applying to CCS
- Read the Covenant Classical School Master Teacher Profile.
- Submit a cover letter and resume stating the position for which you are applying. Please submit relevant materials to the email address above.
- Potential candidates will be called for a phone interview.
- Applications are sent to qualified applicants for open positions.
- Selected applicants will be contacted for a full interview.
|December||Announce openings or potential openings|
|January||Accept letters of inquiry and resumes. Post openings on website and other relevant host sites (ACCS, SCL, ISM, SWBTS, etc.)|
|February||Send applications for employment to selected candidates upon receipt of a resume/coverletter.|
|March/April||Conduct full interviews with selected candidates.|
|April/May||Make final hiring decisions for the following school year.|